Monday, March 12, 2012

The start

A time ago, I had a tentative blog someplace somewhere, that I believe was affiliated with Google, but no longer. After having decided to re-venture out into a possibly less focused blog format, I went looking for 'Inverted Abyss' and what I had begun there. It is now someone elses' and I am unsure where what I had created is now. I discovered that it was a Google Site which I have taken off being public. I have not quite chosen exactly what I intend to write here, so its entirely possible that this may stagnate and disappear and my brand new cool blog name will become another's.

I think that I may not make it a simple task for you to get to know me, so there is no such box visible here. I can say that in these recent years online, I have had my involvement in some activism, for what I feel is right and just. I could throw the weight of one voice, one vote behind many things, there are certainly plenty that cross my path, pleading to be heard.

I write as I feel fits. My opinions are mine. I may coerce you to think or to question. I may echo your own thoughts, however it is best that I face the congregation. This is simply a place I can expose my own musings, if you like what I write or how I write, thank you for your interest. I cannot say how periodic or consistent or regular my posts may be. Routine is dynamic and unfixed, broken from one day to another with few things uniform and only those truly necessary things repeating. I do have some time sinks and passions and of course less absorbing interests that I distract myself from life with. It is likely obvious by now that writing or thinking might be considered one, the others will become obvious over time or in other ways. Yes, I do write with a reduced directness and possibly eroded clarity, but this entertains me and perhaps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please suggest any label you feel is appropriate for this blog post, and it may be applied. Most comments welcomed - SPAM and hate unlikely to remain.